As an Account Manager, you’ll be the the face of MobileUp to our customers and partners. Using strong interpersonal skills, you’ll work with our clients and partners to help make them successful, while also working to achieve internal goals and work towards MobileUp’s mission.
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with clients and partners by helping them achieve, and hopefully exceed, expectations
- Serve as a product expert by educating clients and partners on MobileUp’s new and existing products and services
- Increase client retention by conducting regular client check-ins and using key performance indicators to identify and mitigate potential issues and churn risk
- Manage the client renewal process
- Work with management to identify and prioritize feature enhancements
- Provide customer software training and best practices advice
- Assist clients with feature buildouts and support tasks as needed
- Work with our engineering and support teams to resolve support issues
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with customers configuring software
- Proven ability to multitask and work with others
- Integrity – doing what’s best for our customers and MobileUp
- Consistent organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn new things, and an aptitude for technology
- 2+ years’ experience in customer support or account management
At MobileUp, we encourage and believe strongly in a work-life balance and providing opportunities for individual professional development that allows each team member to contribute and grow to their full potential.
MobileUp is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are the next MobileUp team member, send us your resume, tell us what you have done, and tell us what you want to do now.
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to email@example.com.