MobileUp Software is a community engagement technology company. Our mobile delivery platform helps groups, organizations, and institutions increase engagement by providing mobile solutions that deliver personalized experiences anytime, anywhere. In short, we are a team working hard to build the best mobile engagement platform possible.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our fast-growing sales and marketing team.
As a BDR, you will identify and create qualified sales opportunities for the MobileUp sales organization. You will become a trusted resource that creates the initial relationship with potential customers through a combination of personalized calls, emails, and social touchpoints.
BDRs who establish high performance have a high potential for new challenges, growth, and career advancement within sales.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly learn the MobileUp product offerings, effectively communicate the value proposition, and react to objections and competitive questions.
- Develop and execute a strong prospecting plan of attack that promotes MobileUp through email, phone, and social media outreach.
- Research and develop an understanding of the target organization’s structure, buyers, pain points, and key buying influences.
- Manage multiple priorities at once that include target account assignments, campaign and event respondents, and inbound web and sales line inquiries
- Follow qualification guidelines to create qualified, “sales-ready” opportunities.
- Schedule and attend discovery calls between prospects and sales to ensure a warm introduction and handoff
- Collaborate with your sales executives to identify key accounts/personas, generate interest, and stimulate opportunities
- Consistently meet and exceed daily/weekly call/email/social activities.
- Consistently meet and exceed qualified sales opportunity quotas to ensure territory and industry revenue objectives are met.
- Diligently update and maintain CRM with contact, account, opportunity, and activity information.
- Stay up to date with new solutions/services, industry trends, and selling techniques.
- Create and A/B test email templates and sequences
- Shadow your sales directors in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skill you’ll need for the next role on the MobileUp sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness – you are willing to hop on the phone with new people every day, and you are highly resilient when faced with rejection.
- Flexibility – things change around here, and we are team players who will do whatever it takes and try new things.
- You are results-driven, a self-starter, persistent, and highly motivated.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years of proven business development and/or software sales experience and quota attainment.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Outreach sales engagement platform
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.