This position is a direct sales position and provides an opportunity for sales growth and advancement in the software industry. No previous experience necessary as MobileUp will train you on necessary tools and techniques.
What You’ll Do
- Work with other Sales team members to prospect, identify new client opportunities
- Build and manage a robust opportunity pipeline through cold-calls, marketing-leads, and customer referrals
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date information on prospects within Salesforce
What We’re Looking For
- Strong work ethic and appetite to learn
- High energy with a desire to meet and exceed goals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity – doing what’s best for the customer and MobileUp
- Consistent organization and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of software and technology in today’s environment
- No previous experience necessary.
At MobileUp, we encourage and believe strongly in a work-life balance and providing opportunities for individual professional development that allows each team member to contribute and grow to their full potential.
MobileUp is an equal opportunity employer and provides strong benefits, competitive salary and Hybrid work environment.
If you are the next MobileUp team member, send us your resume, tell us what you have done, and tell us what you want to do now.
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas.
To apply, please send a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.