Customer Success Associate
Customer Success Associates (CSA) are actively involved with customers to build relationships, promote software adoption, address customer issues, and identify new business opportunities.
Customer Success Associates, at all levels, are the primary point-of-contact for our customers. CSAs function as trusted advisors who help facilitate customer success and user adoption to maximize the value of our solutions.
- Serve as the voice of the customer, elicit and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including onboarding, training and product development
- Monitor customer health, adoption, and utilization
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders to ensure they are leveraging the solution(s) to achieve full business value
- Educate customers on new features and releases
- Conduct periodic customer business reviews and health checks
- Manage customer issue escalations, facilitate communication among applicable internal and external stakeholders and provide ongoing support until issues are resolved
- Facilitate kick off meetings and touch base with customers on a regular basis
- Train and provide assistance to customers
- Assist with creating resources that improve the customer experience
- 2-3 years of customer success, sales account management, or customer-facing related experience
- Experience with onboarding new clients is preferred but not required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving customer success in SaaS companies and/or project management and driving adoption of technology within an organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong presentation, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable team player with strong interpersonal skills
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a résumé to email@example.com.