MobileUp Software is a community engagement technology company. Our mobile delivery platform helps groups, organizations, and institutions increase engagement by providing mobile solutions that deliver personalized experiences anytime, anywhere. In short, we are a team working hard to build the best mobile engagement platform possible.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing marketing team. If you are a passionate storyteller who loves creating high-value and engaging content that drives business success, then we want you on the team!
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy that drives critical metrics from awareness to acquisition and expansion across the customer lifecycle. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help shape the MobileUp story that brings our brand and marketing programs to life as we prepare to accelerate in our next stage of growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for content planning and productions, including regular audits and gap analysis
- Identify key personas and create captivating, targeted narratives to engage, educate, and inspire buyers at every stage in their journey.
- Produce a wide range of content, including blogs, case studies, eBooks, emails, digital ads, presentations, sales collateral, social media posts, videos, webinars, website copy, and white papers
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to identify content needs and quantify the impact
- Maintain a consistent cadence for blog and social posts
- Stay current on industry trends and topics that will best appeal to and support our audience.
- Oversee, govern, and update content to ensure brand and messaging consistency across internal and external channels
- Work with demand generation to create integrated campaign content that supports tactical plans.
- Interview SMEs and customers to incorporate their voices into content that tells inspiring and compelling stories
- Ensure all content is optimized appropriately based on keyword research and SEO best practices
- Research and pitch new story ideas, along with ways to repurpose existing assets
- Measure, analyze, and optimize the performance of content across channels.
- Ad hoc projects when needed
What you bring to the team:
- 4+ years of professional B2B writing experience
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Writing
- Expertise in direct response copywriting
- Experience creating a variety of short-form and long-form content
- A portfolio of work that showcases your versatility, creativity, and ability to drive integrated campaigns
- Google Analytics expertise
- Experience in web content management systems and SEO best practices
What makes you stand out?
- You have a proven track record of driving top of funnel growth with content
- You have excellent project management skills and have extreme attention to detail, process, and timelines.
- You have excellent writing skills and can quickly transform technical ideas into engaging stories
- You have experience leading end-to-end campaigns or content projects, defining objectives, and executing a plan
- You can build strong relationships with stakeholders
- You’re able to give and receive detailed and thoughtful feedback
- You are a team player and have positive energy
- You are resourceful and can work independently, but you love to collaborate and work with your team
This is a full-time position with benefits that include health, dental, and vision, based in Overland Park, Kansas. We are not considering remote candidates or offering relocation at this time.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.